not looking as it should?
Transform Your Microblading with Permanent Makeup Correction
Are you unsatisfied with the fading and colour of your microblading? Don’t stress, we’ve got you covered. Permanent makeup correction is the best way to improve the appearance of your unattractive microblading by addressing issues like colour shifting or inaccurate pigment selection.
Benefits of Permanent Makeup Correction:
- Hide Unwanted Pigments: Correct pigments that have shifted colour over time or due to inaccurate colour selection.
- Non-Laser Solution: An alternative to laser or saline removal, providing a less invasive option.
- Resolves Various Concerns: Address unequal or asymmetrical eyebrows, fading or discoloration of the pigment, or changes in the desired look.
- Customized Treatment: Our experts use an extra cosmetic tattoo in the opposite colour to cover faded pigments effectively.
- Neutralizes Unwanted Shades: Applying a colour on the opposite side of the colour wheel neutralizes the undesirable pigment, resulting in a brownish shade that can be further modified to the desired look.
Don’t live with microblading that doesn’t meet your expectations. Experience the transformation with our permanent makeup correction services. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and achieve the eyebrows you desire.
time for a correction?
Achieve Perfect Eyebrows with Permanent Makeup Colour Correction
To remedy the colour of eyebrow tattoos, we use a microshading technique with a correctly picked corrector shade. Our PMU artists are experts in permanent makeup colour theory, and their colour-matching abilities have been honed over years of experience.
How Permanent Makeup Color Correction Works:
Colour Selection: The first step is to select the appropriate corrector shade. We consider the opposite colour on the colour wheel and take into account your complexion, undertone, nature of your skin (e.g., oily skin), and pigment composition.
Tattooing Process: The chosen corrector shade is tattooed over the residues that need to be covered. This is done in stages, with multiple passes. The artist can adjust the saturation and further correct the colour, if necessary, by gradually saturating the area.
Gradual Approach: Multiple permanent makeup correction sessions may be required. Taking things slowly eliminates the chance of making a colour mistake and complicating matters.
Frequently Asked Questions
While many PMU mistakes can be corrected or improved, the extent of correction depends on factors such as the original technique used, the condition of the existing PMU, and the desired outcome. It is important to consult with an experienced technician for a thorough assessment and to discuss realistic expectations.
PMU corrections employ various techniques tailored to the specific correction needed. These techniques may include color correction using specialized pigments, precision microblading or shading to redefine eyebrows, targeted tattoo removal or lightening, and adjusting the shape or thickness of eyeliner or lip pigmentation.
After PMU corrections, you can expect improved results compared to the original PMU. The corrections aim to address the specific concerns and achieve the desired shape, color, and symmetry. Your technician will work closely with you to ensure your satisfaction and provide detailed aftercare instructions for optimal results.